Thursday, February 12, 2009

Thing 6- mash-ups


I like the word mash. It sounds mushy, warm and gooey. I am not certain that anything flicker would qualify as mushy. Flicker just is not very user friendly as far as I am concerned.

For the mash-up exersize I decided I wanted to create a puzzle from an image.
I uploaded an image that I took of Snake Key off of Ceday Key and mashed it into a puzzle. I will now attempt to post it on this page:

Okay, my first attempt using the URL failed. Ooops, gotta deal with confliger virus, gotta go....
Okay, thank you William for the

This time I will attempt to save the mash up to the desk top.
Okay, the upload from the desktop worked but the puzzle doesn't work the way I had hoped it would.

Thats all I want to mash today.
TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment