Monday, February 2, 2009

Thing 5b- Flicker continued



Sometimes I can only do these things in small increments. This image was taken this weekend at the medieval fair. My son is dressed as a warrior in armor similar to that worn in 900 AD, so said the SCA folks who were tending the booth where this armor was kept. Pretty cool.

I have uploaded the image several times from the flickr URL and it has not worked, will keep on trying. I had the most difficult time loading this image from Flickr. The directions did not help me and if it wasn't for the help of a colleague, I would have resorted to posting from my desktop. Instead, I used the source code to find the line with the "farm4.static" language, copied the line and added it to the URL line for upload.

We already use Flickr at the library and I do use it for my personal photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment